About Me

My photo
Wife of an IT guru and mother of 1 daughter and 4 boys. I am employed as a GP associate in Spalding. I have few hobbies as I am working all the time or as a mother. I enjoy making products form things I have grown or scrumpped.

Monday, March 14, 2005

Back to reality

Monday the 14th March.

Had major snow and ice storm last night which was exciting! Nervous about work - you doctors will understand - so awake from 5am. Gave in at 8am and went to work as I was a pain at home. Slid my way through deep drifts and made it to the top of our hill to see my boss turning round and going home! Shetland looking beautiful.
Busy day but good.
Came home on time and now the light is better was able to play with the kids outside - lovely!! Icicles all round.
As 'cesca puts it - 'I love Shetland'.

Good to be home.

No comments: