About Me

My photo
Wife of an IT guru and mother of 1 daughter and 4 boys. I am employed as a GP associate in Spalding. I have few hobbies as I am working all the time or as a mother. I enjoy making products form things I have grown or scrumpped.

Monday, January 03, 2005

One dog open sleigh - 2


One dog open sleigh - 2
Originally uploaded by 60N.
The kong for the dog is seen here, this was the incentive we used to get the dog to haul the kids up the hill we all had great fun sledging down.

You se me wearing trousers that i got from Dad. They are double layered and extremely good in this kind of weather. Only one draw back -it has a double ended fly. This seemed to let in snow as I hurtled down hill with great efficiency! Wonder how dad used to cope with that little suprise??

No comments: