About Me

My photo
Wife of an IT guru and mother of 1 daughter and 4 boys. I am employed as a GP associate in Spalding. I have few hobbies as I am working all the time or as a mother. I enjoy making products form things I have grown or scrumpped.

Monday, January 03, 2005

Unwraping in progress


christmas_04_01
Originally uploaded by 60N.
Chaos unleashed! We frantically made lists of who got what from whom, tried to keep momentum going by making sure the kids weren't distracted by the next shiny new toy and instead got everything open. We also tried (and failed!) to stop the sweets getting opened and eaten before dinner.

By this time everyone was hungry, the goose was smelling good and dinner was just too far away. Cue biscuits!

What you can't see through the windows is a white Christmas. We had one. Lerwick didn't. It was all very pretty and stuck around for the sledging adventures described further down the page. Next year, don't wish for a White Christmas, wish for a White Boxing Day - you've more time to enjoy the snow.

No comments: