My first official listography! I don't come out of this well. Here goes:
1. Envy. I'd get rid of that. I find I envy anything that someone else is really happy with for example : appearance, house, gadgets. I suddenly want it or dislike myself for not having it. I can talk myself out of this and can list the gazilion things I am lucky to have, but the envy is always quick to come.
2. Quick tongue. I am quick to judge and like many a Yorkshire lass, quick to dole out that judgment. I need to slow down and think: was this judgment invited? Can I phrase this better, or even not at all? Success on this is mediocre at best.
3. Evil days. Every now and then I get a day when I actually want to hurt things. Why? I don't know. But these days are best spent alone. I generally am quieter than normal on these days, lest temptation turn into act.
4. Sense of proportion. This is some times out of order. It is NOT a big deal if the loo seat is up. again. I need to react consistently to the little irritations and not treat them as big deals.
5. Sense of smell. I have a smelly house. 5 male humans. 2 male cats. I would go to sleep easier if I wasn't thinking - what is that smell?