About Me

My photo
Wife of an IT guru and mother of 1 daughter and 4 boys. I am employed as a GP associate in Spalding. I have few hobbies as I am working all the time or as a mother. I enjoy making products form things I have grown or scrumpped.

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Pre- holiday

The time between Christmas break and our big South african holiday seemed to go slowly, as it always does when there is much to look forward to. It was filled with a lot of work all round. John went into audit overdrive in prepearation for his labs acreditation and his holiday. I went to Aberdeen for a week to update my maternity skills prior to taking on maternity at the local hospital. I shall now be GP, Obstetrician and Police surgeon all rolled into one. Kids carried on their routine but telling everyone we would be on holiday soon. Weather was bleak with no interesting snow to break it up.

No comments: