About Me

My photo
Wife of an IT guru and mother of 1 daughter and 4 boys. I am employed as a GP associate in Spalding. I have few hobbies as I am working all the time or as a mother. I enjoy making products form things I have grown or scrumpped.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Some good, some not so good

Just a general blog to my self this time.
Good things: made some sharp diagnosis this week.
Did some good work on the maty department.
Zach is walking
We are making crafty things for Christmas, and this is going well
Matt is swimming well
Ben has turned a corner with his reading
Cesca & Tim are enjoying being read to again

Not so good (though not bad)
I am dog tired and noise is wearing at the mo - a problem with 5 young kids!
It is getting cold & dark
Cesca growing up is causing everyone to loose their communication skills as she 'ugs' up puberty style, even Zach whinges
I have just paid on line a bill hubby paid 2 hours ago.

No comments: