About Me

My photo
Wife of an IT guru and mother of 1 daughter and 4 boys. I am employed as a GP associate in Spalding. I have few hobbies as I am working all the time or as a mother. I enjoy making products form things I have grown or scrumpped.

Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Boxing day 2011

The pic is taken by Rod Bentley in the Theatre Royal in Newcastle. We had all joined up at Ruths for 11am to then go onto the Newcastle in car convoy. We had been up and had another swim so we were all in good spirits and energy had been used!
The pantomime was Sleeping Beauty and a classic in every sense panto wise. Much fun had and the kids really made the experience come alive for us and for the great many people with us in the upper circle.
On conclusion of the panto we went back to Ruths and ate some more of the Christmas food!! Yum yum and no catering needed by us.
Home to the cottage and a drink or 2 with our evening TV and reading : Blood Sweat & Tea.

No comments: